When Wim Hof meets B-mind!
“Unless you are willing to experience new things, you’ll never realise your full potential.” ~Wim Hof
Swiss Xperience: Jerome, I had such an awesome experience. My expectations were very high and I still got way more than I had hoped for. Thanks to everyone who was there, I hope you were all as blessed by the experience as I was.
30-11-2017, Aaron ( from NZ)
In the Swiss Xperience, we are combining other methods with WHM for developing the mind, the psyche and the body.
You will learn to relax and strengthen your body and mind on a very deep level. You will learn to deal with the cold and even enjoy it ! You will learn how to breathe, how to move and how to relate with a body, whether it be yours or someone else’s.
The seminar will be hosted by Jerome Wehrens, Wim Hof Method Trainer.
Unique practices and approaches together in an awesome environment surrounded by Swiss landscapes.
Location: Innertkirchen in Switzerland
Group size: max 16 people
Price: € 1099,-
- Pick-up: Zurich Airport (ZRH) – Wednesday 15:00 pm
- Drop-off: Zurich Airport (ZRH) – Sunday 15:00 pm
Give me a reason
- You are looking to be challenged in a unique environment?
- You want to learn more about the Wim Hof method and apply it
- You want to the B-Mind method and apply it in your daily life
- You want to learn to control the cold and embrace it
- You want to experience friendship, solidarity and sociability
This is the moment and weekend for you!
What will we do?
- You will learn breathing techniques
- You will learn the Wim Hof Method
- You will learn how diverse methods can strengthen the Wim Hof Method
- You will improve your immune system
- You will train in nature and in altitude
- You will go from action to relaxation and from relaxation to action
- And much more!
We’re going to combine WHM with only the best to boost your energy!
- Cold training
- Altitude training
- Deep relaxation
- Mind Body Strengthening
- Focus training
- Functional Movement
- 4 nights, with 3 meals (water, tea and coffee included)
- Accommodation: rooms of two, three or four beds
- Drinks other then coffee and tea
To help with the method and have your more physically and mentally prepared on the day you can take the following steps:
- Take a cold shower every morning or if that is too much you can start with a hot shower and gradually turn down the heat until the water is cold.
- Learn how your body reacts to the cold.
- Stay under the cold shower until you have your breathing under control and you feel calm. If you find this exercise difficult, just start at the feet and work up slowly. Be careful with your head under the cold shower and it’s better to skip the head for the first month.
- Spend 5 to 10 minutes a day playing on the floor (any floor will do!). You can crawl, sleep, move, improvise and start using your imagination…this will soften your body and make it use again to a dimension most of us have forgotten.