“Unless you are willing to experience new things, you’ll never realise your full potential.” ~Wim Hof
OUTLINE of Workshop
Learn in one day how you can optimize your health, learn how the Wim Hof method could work for you and how you can apply it in your daily life!
Training includes an introduction as well as learning level 1 of the Wim Hof Method.
The level 1 workshop is suitable for participants who do not understand the method or who are already practicing it. In this workshop, you will be given a clear understanding of the technique and method. In addition, you will be also receive appropriate support and lots of additional tuition which will help in practicing the method.
I am a certified train the trainer and I have been working with the Wim Hof Method since 2010. I am also one of the first Wim Hof Method instructors to complete the program. I have trained as manager and an engineer and have more than 10.000 hours of experience in managing, coaching and training people of all ages. Many of my insights come together in this method to make me an effective, powerful and unique teacher.
This workshop is suitable for all levels and can be especially helpful if you are curious about any of the following questions:
- How can I easily learn the basis of the Wim Hof method?
- Can I break through non-beneficial conditioning (imbalances)?
- How can I find peace or simply de-stress?
- Can I actually do more than I can?
- Can I control my body's autonomous process?
- What is the best way to train my system?
- What is the golden Wim Hof Method and how can I add it into my life?
If you have any of these questions and are looking for a way to improve your mind and body’s wellbeing, then this workshop is for you!
- Mindset: Break through a limited way of thinking!
- The method: Wim Hof Method is based on science
- Breakthrough: Breathing exercises with explanations on how they work
- Focus and control: Gain control of your system through cold exposure
- Implementation: How you can implement the method in your life
- Energy Training: We will end warm!
Note: Make sure you eat approximately 2 hours prior to the workshop as it will be related to the exercises
Time & Date: 13:00 pm to 18:00 pm
Price: Including healthy snacks, and unlimited Tea and Coffee
Necessities: Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in freely, for exampe yoga or sportswear. Swimwear/bathers. A towel. Slippers/Thongs (optinal)
Contact: Please feel free to send me a message.
To help with the method and have you more physically and mentally prepared on the day you can take the following steps:
- Take a cold shower every morning or if that is too much you can start with a hot shower and gradually turn down the heat until the water is cold.
- Learn how your body reacts to the cold.
- Stay under the cold shower until you have your breathing under control and you feel calm. If you find this exercise difficult, just start at the feet and work up slowly. Be careful with your head under the cold shower. If you are new to the Wim Hof Method it’s better to leave this part out until you are more experienced with the cold or for the first month.
- Listen to your body and make sure that no forcing is involved.